My very first DIY post! How exciting...to me at least! So I have been trying to redecorate Jude's nursery for the 100th time. I have been having the hardest time styling his room. I have put up and taken down so many things in the last 3 months, I feel like I am losing my mind over it. It's unreal how much I have been obsessing over his room. Long story short, I fell in love with a wooden mobile on Etsy but then broke up with it when I saw the price. So I decided I could make a mobile I loved just as much for much less. I went to Deseret Industries and found a bag of wooden shapes for $2.00 and then bought some screws at the grocery store for another $2.00 and bam! I made a mobile! It was easier than I thought it would be originally. I just put little screws on the top and bottom of each block and then tied them together with a fishing line! I was so pleased with the outcome and finally feel like I am making some progress on his room.